The Problem with "Template" Websites
A quick look at "template" websites.
- A design someone else has
- Limited customisation
- Some use of Flash which will not work on iPhones nor allow for good SEO ranking.
- Lack of mobile optimisation
- Lack of support if something goes wrong.
- Use of outdated technology
"Custom" sites in comparison to "template" websites:
- Adaptable to business needs
- Scalability - Upgrade your website to an ecommerce site.
- Ability to easily maintain the website through a Content Management System (CMS)
- Copyright material (pictures) obtained
Web Page Mistakes
Our own thoughts
At Radian Web, we create websites, we do not use templates. Check out our website page for more info.